Cushioning and comfort for the long haul, the Mizuno Wave Ultima 8 Mens Running Shoe continues to deliver. Featuring a combination of U4iC and U4iC X in the midsole along with a new U4iC X strobel board, this daily trainer offers outstanding impact protection with a softer step in feel. Along with a new breathable mesh upper with a more precise fit, this shoe offers ultimate comfort for the miles ahead.
- AIRmesh - Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- DynamotionFit - The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Mizuno Intercool - Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- pebax Rnew - Wave Plate constructed from pebax Rnew™, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high performance characteristics
- Premium Insock - A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- SmoothRide - An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and decelaration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- X10 - Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- U4ic - A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and perfomance, while being extremely lighweight.
- U4icX - An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4icX for an energised, euphoric and super-comfortable run.