The Men's Sense Propulse Shoe has precisely tuned cushioning and propulsion for the harder striking runner
Comfort, support, protection. The Salomon Sense Propulse Running Shoes weave together these 3 principles delivering precision tuned midsole mechanics, greater forward propulsion and a perfect blend of protection and feel. If your seeking a trail shoe that's just as good on the road, seek no more.
- Sensifit Upper Technology - Actively cradles the foot to deliver a secure and precise fit for maximum stability and comfort.
- Endofit - A Salomon exclusive technology, Endofit is an internal sleeve design that offers enhanced support and better foot wrapping and feedback.
- Propriotection - Through intelligent design, the Sense Propulse finds the perfect balance of protection and proprioception.
- Quicklace System - Minimal and robust, this one-pull lace tightening system secures the shoe quickly and provides excellent stability and support.
- Lace Pocket - Prevents laces from snagging on uneven terrain by securing loose ends firmly in place.
- Friction Free Eyelets - Provides a smooth lace transition, that wont snag, making tightening and loosening laces easy and efficient.
- OrthoLite® Sockliner - Sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot that will not break down or lose effectiveness over time
- Moulded EVA Footbed - Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support.
- EVA Injected Midsole - Cushions the foot and attenuates shockwaves superbly, especially on rougher, tougher terrain.
- EVA Compressed Midsole - Cushions the foot and attenuates shockwaves superbly, especially on rougher, tougher terrain.
- Contagrip® Outsole - Utilises a blend of softer, harder and grippier Contagrip® compounds to yield the perfect mix of performance and durability.
- Profeel Film Chasis - Provides added forefoot protection in an extremely lightweight package.