Featuring our Convergence GEL® technology and Rearfoot GEL® Technology cushioning system, our GEL-Cumulus® 19 model delivers superior comfort and shock dissipation, while enhancing foot function for a smooth ride. The GEL-Cumulus® 19 model also sports a contemporized upper to signal the latest generation. Weight: 11.3 oz. Heel Height: 23 mm. Forefoot Height: 13 mm.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper - Provides superior lightweight comfort and breathability.
- Seamless - Reduces the risk of irritation.
- Comfordry Sockliner - Removable; provides exceptional cushioning and moisture wicking.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective Elements - Keep you visible whilst training in low-light.
- Fluidride Midsole - Fluidride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Convergence GEL - Offers enhanced shock absorption.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - To improve the GEL's performance.
- I.G.S. Technology - Enhances the foot's natural gait for a smoother ride.
- Guidance Line Technology -Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the outsole whilst maintaining the shoe's structural integrity.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) - Extremely durable and offers high traction on multiple surfaces.
- DuraSponge - Provides increased durable cushioning for the outsole.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Weight - 11.3 oz.