REHYDRATE. REPLENISH. RECOVER.
Intense activity and workouts dehydrate your body and drain cells of glycogen, the energy stores that power your muscles. Sustamine(r) is a unique, clinically tested ingredient that combines the amino acids L-Glutamine and L-Alanine to assist with hydration.
Research suggest that Sustamine may also support immune and intestinal health.
Sustamine has been designed for rapid absorption! Want to power up your sports performance?
GlutX5 is formulated with a massive 400mg dosage/srv, pure, vegetarian, allergen-free Sustamine.
WHEN IT COMES TO POTENT PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS, WE’VE GOT THE INSIDE TRACK
Endurance athletes are looking for products to help them rehydrate and refuel. Sustamine® is a revolutionary dipeptide form of L-Glutamine that supplies a combination of pure L-Glutamine (an amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis) and L-Alanine (an amino acid needed for rebuilding glycogen stores).*
The result of a novel enzymatic process that bonds two amino acids together, this true dipeptide is much smaller than a complete protein and can be absorbed quickly. Clinically tested Sustamine is a breakthrough ingredient designed to help bodies rehydrate, replenish and recover.*
N-acetyl L-glutamine is an acetylated analog and source of L-glutamine, a non-essential amino acid that is a large component protein in skeletal muscle tissue. L-glutamine is also found in high concentrations in the brain, intestinal lining, lungs, heart, kidney and liver.
N-acetyl L-glutamine and L-glutamine can be sources of cellular energy, along with glucose. Because of this, N-acetyl L-glutamine is often used in work-out supplement programs. N-acetyl L-glutamine via L-glutamine also supports hepatic and renal systems, as well as muscles, in being a component of protein synthesis.
L-GLUTAMINE ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE (L-GAKG)
l-Glutamine levels may be maximised by also consuming the Glutamine pre-cursor, Glutamine-alpha-Ketoglutarate.
Unlike L-glutamine, L-GAKG could bypass the gut, and work directly at cellular level.
This combination provides a two factor matrix which boosts Glutamine concentration through independent pathways.
This make it superior to synergistic to L-glutamine supplements.
Glutamine peptides are stable and better assimilated by the body than free form glutamine.
GlutX5combines both L-glutamine and glutamine peptides ensurea good uptake, absorption, and stability in the body.
Like L-glutamine, glutamine peptides are credited with helping in the recovery of trauma, surgical and other critically ill patients. It is also believed that they may have immunomodulatory, anticatabolic/anabolic, gut mucosal barrier-protective and antioxidant actions.
The dosage for someone who has surgical trauma is typically 12 grams (given as L-glutamine) daily. It is about 25 grams (given as L-glutamine) daily for people with severe trauma and infections. For those who are using it orally as a supplement for fitness or sports purposes, it is recommended to use 1.5 to 4.5 grams (as L-glutamine) daily.
There are no known reports of overdose with glutamine peptides.
- One of the principal and frequently the most abundant amino acids involved in the transport of nitrogen.
- Required by cells for the production of protein.
- An essential component of those proteins that are concerned with signalling, neuronal development and transmission across nerve endings.
- Asparagine is essential to all living cells for the production of many proteins.
Cells can either internally produce asparagine or they can absorb asparagine from outside the cell, as it is obtained from a person’s diet and made available through the bloodstream to all cells in the body. L-asparagine is an amino acid involved in the metabolic control of cell functions in nerve and brain tissue.
- Very active in converting one amino acid into another (amination and transamination) when the need arises.
Asparagine serves as an amino donor in liver transamination processes. In the liver, a function of asparagine involves converting one amino acid to another.
- Helps maintain an equilibrium of the central nervous system and has therapeutic properties.
It also participates in metabolic control of the brain and nervous system having some therapeutic uses in these areas. In the central nervous system, asparagine is needed to maintain a balance, preventing over nervousness or being overly calm.
- It is important in the metabolism of toxic ammonia in the body.
The relatively unreactive, neutral amide group in the side chain of asparagine confers no special properties upon this amino acid once it is included within a protein by two peptide bonds.
Both asparagine and glutamine are made with high-energy ATP and can return this energy when they metabolize back to aspartic acid and glutamic acid respectively.
- Amylopectin: As an energy source, gastric emptying up to 80% faster reload glycogen until 70% faster
- L-Taurine: Acts as a vasodilator improving transport of oxygen and nutrients to muscle tissues and different organs.
- Vitamin C:
- Removes the unwanted cortisol
- Takes part in collagen formation, a protein used to make skin, scar tissue, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
- Essential for the healing of wounds, and for the repair and maintenance of people’s cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Strengthens the walls of the arteries.
- Prevents damage to cells caused by aging as well as help reduce stress.
- Protects the immune system and help athletes recover from intense training
- It helps in protein metabolism
- Helps to improve digestive absorption
Consume 2 scoops (20gr) in 300ml of water of a med/low GL index and acidity juice, immediately after training session.
Note: Supplements with high concentration in active ingredients and no preservatives, may turn from powder form to solid form. This is a natural effect of ingredients which are extra sensitive in humidity. Try to consume the product 20-30 days after opening. Keep in a dry and cool place always with the lid well closed. Do not use wet hands or tools to take the scoop from inside the tube.