Molecularly distilled omega 3, is the highest purity omega 3 available in the market.
Collected from small fish, ensures the high quality of the fish oil as raw material.
Molecular distillation offers many advantages such as high concentration in fatty acids (EPA/DHA), no fish taste and odour, no stomach problems.
Also, during this process, the oil is being purified and all the pollutants, the dioxins and many other toxins are removed.
There are many health benefits that a pure high quality omega3 oil can offer.
Omega-3 supplements may help prevent and treat depression and anxiety. EPA seems to be the most effective at fighting depression.
DHA is a major structural component of the retina of the eye. It may help prevent macular degeneration, which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
Getting enough omega-3 during pregnancy and early life is crucial for the development of the child. Deficiency is linked to low intelligence, poor eyesight and an increased risk of several health problems.
Omega-3 have been found to improve numerous heart disease risk factors. However, omega-3 supplements do not reduce the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
Omega-3 supplements can reduce the symptoms of ADHD in children. They improve attention and reduce hyperactivity, impulsiveness and aggression.
Omega-3 can have numerous benefits for people with metabolic syndrome. They can reduce insulin resistance, fight inflammation and improve several heart disease risk factors.
Omega-3 fatty acids can help fight several autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and psoriasis.
People with mental disorders often have low blood levels of omega-3 fats. Improving omega-3 blood levels seems to improve symptoms.
Omega-3 intake may decrease the risk of some types of cancer, including colon, prostate and breast cancer.
OMEGA3 HAS SHOWN TO GIVE MANY HEALTH BENEFITS. SOME OF THEM ARE:
- Supports Healthy Heart and Cardiovascular Function*
- Promotes Brain Health, Joint Function and Normal Flexibility*
- Can Fight Depression and Anxiety*
- Can Improve Eye Health*
- Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life*
- Can Improve Risk Factors For Heart Disease*
- Can Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children*
- Can Reduce Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome*
- Can Fight Inflammation*
- Can Improve Mental Disorders*
- Can Fight Autoimmune Diseases*
- Can Fight Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer’s Disease*
- May Help Prevent Cancer*
- Can Reduce Asthma in Children*
- Can Reduce Fat in The Liver*
- May Improve Bone and Joint Health*
- May Improve Sleep*