Delivering the best ride yet with the introduction of adaptive GEL for even better cushioning, the women’s GEL-NIMBUS 20 running shoe by ASICS is celebrating 20 years at the top. Offering a more responsive ride in a lighter weight packaging, this reliable running shoe features a 360 Fluid skin upper, which adapts to your foot while supporting them with its strategic seamless overlays.
Ensuring an excellent fit with the perfect amount of flex and support, this lightweight running trainer features gradient mesh in combination with a 3D print, and a different lasting method for even more room in the toe area. Meanwhile its eye-stay design improves static for the perfect all-round running shoe that won't let you down.
- Seamless upper - Reduces the risk of rubbing and discomfort.
- FluidFit upper - Adapts to the foot for a glove-like fit.
- 3D printed overlays - Supply smooth support and structure.
- Asymmetrical lacing system - Reduces the risk of irritation and creates a firm fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and a snug heel fit.
- Flexible toe box - Accommodates your foot's natural movement.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner - Premium sockliner with high rebound properties, excellent moisture management and breathability.
- FluidRide midsole technology - Reduced weight cushioning and bounce-back.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Strategically placed to minimise joint stress and maximise ride comfort.
- FlyteFoam midsole technology - Ultra-lightweight, but effective, cushioning and bounce.
- Guidance Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the outsole whilst maintaining the shoe's structural integrity and increasing its torsional rigidity.
- Guidance Line - For enhanced gait efficiency.
- DuraSponge outsole - With blown AHAR rubber for extra cushioning and enhanced durability and grip.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Heel height - 23 mm.
- Forefoot height - 13 mm.
- Weight - 250 g.