Pound the pavement like a pro when you slip on a pair of the ultra comfortable Asics Gel Kayano 25 Womens Running Shoes. They provide the vital protection and strength you need to complete your run with confidence, whether you're simply getting a spot of exercise or running an intense marathon for which you have trained many hours.
The thing that makes this running shoe stand out is its endurance. It has been designed to support you through even the longest of runs thanks to the presence of its medial support system, MetaClutch technology for improved heel-holding and FlyteFoam Lyte technology to leave you feeling sprightly and energetic from start to finish.
Comfort is also an important aspect of the GEL-KAYANO 25 women's road running shoes. The shoe's spacious toe box means there is a reduced risk of uncomfortable pressure points emerging, and the Ortholite X-40 sockliner helps to keep feet feeling cool and dry, ensconcing the foot in irresistible softness.
Whatever your reason for tackling a run on the road, you can rest assured that this running shoe will provide essential support every step of the way. It's endurance is almost as impressive as yours!
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology - This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology
- AHAR® Plus Outsole - Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- FluidRide® Midsole - ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Gender-specific cushioning - Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FluidFit® Upper - ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.