With an increased landing surface to accommodate every foot strike, the improved feel and fit of the Asics Gel Cumulus 20 Mens Running Shoe will create a gentler, more comfortable ride for medium to high mileage runners.
Featuring new FlyteFoam technology for optimal bounce back, new full-ground contact outsole for smoother heel-to-toe movement, and a new SpEVA Foam lasting that provides ample room in the ball girth and toe area, performance and comfort come together to make this the perfect all-round running shoe for men. The new rolled collar provides a sleeker silhouette, while the orthotic sockliner and GEL technology cushioning system ensure enduring comfort for going the extra mile.
- Jacquard mesh upper - Provides breathable comfort and flexible support.
- Stretchy mesh - Adapts and flexes with your foot.
- Wider toe box - Allows for comfortable toe splay and a more efficient push-off.
- Seamless construction - Reduces risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Discrete eyelets - Disperse lace tension.
- Reflective elements - Improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Ortholite sockliner - Provides exceptional cushioning and moisture-wicking properties.
- Fluidride midsole - The ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GELs - Attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow for movement in multiple planes.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove works to enhance gait efficiency.
- AHAR outsole - Placed in high-stress areas to increase grip and durability.
- Flex grooves - Promote natural foot flexion.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Heel height - 23 mm.
- Forefoot height - 13 mm.
- Weight - 285 g.