Go further than you thought possible with the Asics Gel Cumulus 21 Womens Running Shoes. Designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances, this shoe boasts FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for supreme bounce and energy.
The combination of rear and forefoot GEL™ technology means you benefit from a premium level of shock absorption not available in many other shoes, while GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances your gait efficiency and the internal heel counter holds your foot in position no matter how far you go.
Further support comes from I.G.S™ (Impact Guidance System) technology which enhances your natural gait as you move, and the EVA sockliner that moulds to the shape of your feet for added comfort. The highly resistant AHAR™ outsole reduces wear at key impact areas, making this a performance running shoe that you can really count on as you look to reach new levels.
Ventilation is provided by the engineered jacquard mesh upper, so you can rest assured that your feet will remain cool even when your run heats up. Reflective details on the outside of the shoe ensure you'll be noticed, even at lower light levels. With the GEL-CUMULUS™ 21 shoe in your training kit, you'll be able to take on those extra miles in comfort and style.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- AHAR® Outsole - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- EVA Sockliner - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Cushioned Sockliner - Extra foam provides a softer, more cushioned wrap around ankle.
- Full Ground Contact - Smooth transition, regardless of where the foot contacts the ground, providing a stable ride.
- Premium Shock Absorption - Gel technology in the rear and forfoot provides a premium level of shock absorption where you need it most, for a more comfortable ride.
- Energized Cushioning - FLTYEFOAM propel technology is designed to cushion and support your feet, helping you spring and toe-off.