Cushioning and responsiveness come together in a modern featherweight frame. Featuring the SmoothRide midsole, crafted by combining U4icX and U4ic in a dual compound, the Wave Rider WAVEKNIT 3 springs into action the moment you put your foot down. The knitted upper combines a natural fit with sleek design, while working with the Mizuno Wave cushioning to provide ultimate comfort and dynamic response.
- Cloudwave consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- U4icX Heel Wedge is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Dynamotion Fit creates an optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Knit upper offers added comfort and improved support..
- Premium Anatomical Sockliner helps provide a natural fit while creating a softer feel directly beneath the foot.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel.