- Ideal for those looking for responsiveness with a lightweight support, even for longer distances
- Upper in engineered Jacquard mesh, lighter and more elastic, which adapts better to the shape of the foot, ensuring greater support as well as optimal ventilation
- Wraparound sole that integrates into the midsole for better stability during lateral movements
- Lacing system with flat laces and reinforced inserts on the upper for optimal pressure management on the foot
- Updated heel area, more rigid at the base and on the back and made more ergonomic for greater protection and stability during support
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Mesh tongue, padded and not integrated
- Reflective details
- Anatomic and removable EVA insole that adapts to the unique shape of your foot
Guidance Line places a visible groove in the mid and outsole that follows the foot’s center of pressure from heel to toe. The result is a more adaptive running platform, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off with each stride. The Guidance Line thus helps runners to maintain a natural, efficient gait, especially over long distances.
ASICS GEL is a shock absorption system that uses silicone to satisfy the needs of amateurs and professional athletes alike. Rearfoot GEL offers omni-directional shock absorption, it not only absorbs harmful shock, but helps to stabilize impact forces on the heel.
The Trusstic System offers a bit more torsional rigidity for added support.
A thiner and lighter version of AHAR, but with the same resistant effects, the AHAR+ rubber is placed strategically over the outsole to improve strenght and reduce excessive wear.